[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1776011 ] PRESENCE: Table mismatch

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 17 10:01:30 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1776011, was opened at 2007-08-17 04:02
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1776011&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
OpenSER fails to start.  The following error is presented:

PRESENCE:mod_init: Wrong version v5 for table <active_watchers>, need v6
init_mod(): Error while initializing module presence
core:sig_usr: signal 15 received

dbtext, mysql and postgres all insert a downlevel table_version into the version table for example:

mysql/presence-create.sql:INSERT INTO version (table_name, table_version) values ('active_watchers','5');