[OpenSER-Devel] Request for comments: sdpparser: module orintegrated into the core

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 21:41:06 CEST 2007

I haven't keep that configuration, but founded, in a log, a SDP created by a
Cisco 2600 in IPIPGW configuration mode...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* START of SDP
multipart/mixed;boundary=uniqueBoundary

 --uniqueBoundary

 v=0
 o=CiscoSystemsSIP-GW-UserAgent 3618 1606 IN IP4 X.X.X.X
 s=SIP Call
 c=IN IP4 X.X.X.X
 t=0 0
 m=audio 18380 RTP/AVP 4 101
 c=IN IP4 200.189.198.244
 a=rtpmap:4 G723/8000
 a=fmtp:4 bitrate=6.3;annexa=no
 a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000
 a=fmtp:101 0-11,16
 a=ptime:30
 a=silenceSupp:off - - - -
 --uniqueBoundary

 CPG,
 PRN,isdn*,,QSIG*,

 --uniqueBoundary--

I only changed the IP, all rest is SDP body. Sorry for the inconvinience...
:(

Edson