[OpenSER-Devel] Request for comments: sdpparser: module or integrated into the core

Cesc Santa cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 10:49:49 CEST 2007

If I may have a say ... I would include this also in the core. And as
pointed by Bogdan, SDP is signalling also ... so I would not see it so bad
having the parser functions in the core with the option of the modules
modifying the SDP.

BTW, Ovidiiu ... in your email I read that you are creating the parser ...
from scratch? Would not it be a good idea to hunt for an already existing
SDP library and integrate it?

Cesc