[Devel] openserctl bug when trying to change a subscriber's password

Goldenear goldenear at free.fr
Thu Apr 26 13:23:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to change a subscriber's password with the following command :
opensertctl
openserctl passwd user password
and I get the following error :
ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 1: Unknown column 'datetime_modified' in 'field
list'

I don't have installed the serweb tables (I don't plan to use serweb) and
serweb is disabled in opensercrtrc ( # HAS_SERWEB="yes" ).
I tell that because column 'datetime_modified' seems to be specific of serweb
(according to
http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/database:1.2.x#subscriber ).
But disabling serweb (I even tryed HAS_SERWEB="no") in opensercrtl doesn't
seem to change anything. I think the bug is there.

Regards.
Nicolas.