[Devel] discussion of roadmap for 1.3

Elias Baixas elias.baixas at voztele.com
Thu Apr 26 18:41:31 CEST 2007

Anyone interested in some (unit) testing infrastructure/codebase ?

might be useful when some module relies on the interface/exported
functions of another module.
Would also be useful in case of libification (if someone else is using
openser lib's in their projects, tests usually explain/exemplify how an
interface should work).
It helps beginners to start writing code modularly.

I myself have a 'test' directory within seas module, I can commit it to
the SVN in case someone wants to see (its bare-bones :P). I use CuTest
as a base.

regards,

Elias

PD: libAPR use CuTest also