[Devel] [Fwd: [Serdev] CVS:commitlog: sip_router/modules/nathelper nathelper.c nathelper.h natping.c]

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Apr 24 18:18:06 CEST 2007

Hi Klaus,

a new approach on how the natping is done in nathelper is already on the
way in openser (still not pushed on SVN). We have multiple steps in
improving the nathelper functionality:
    1) usage of multiple rtporxies (already done)
    2) more control - new MI functions for stop/resume the nat ping and
for disabling/enabling RTPproxies. (toda or tomorrow ready)
    3) distributed nat pings in time (and not bulk delivery)
    4) distributed nat pings across processes (but not with dedicated
processes).

regards,
bogdan