[Devel] Postgres Makefile correction

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at netsyncro.com
Tue Apr 24 09:39:00 CEST 2007

This is a trivial patch that corrects the postgres Makefile detection
for the include, libsdir and libs cflags.  This patch uses the standard
way to detect the location of these files and cflags.  Please test and
report back.

As a side note.. I haven't delved too deeply into the support for pg,
but if anyone is having any issues please send me an email and maybe we
can figure out a solution.  Lastly.. being a lazy programmer as I am and
having not looked at the code yet.. Would any 8.x+ specific code be
rejected?  ( I'd of course not change the default behaviour.)

Cheers,

Christopher

irc: codestr0m