[Devel] static compilation ... openser1.2

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:52:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have compiled openser1.2 statically, well, at least the few modules I needed.
This is a nice feature, I think, to compile statically, specially for
those like me who compile and forget ... less mess in terms of
installation and maintenance ...
Anyway, I can send the patch which allows compilation of these few
modules ... but I do think that some effort shall be placed in
redesigning the things that make static compilation easier ... or
maybe not and just do it once and for all and coming modules shall
adapt to it.

Bogdan, Daniel? or shall I just commit it? it is for v1.2 ... i am not
working on trunk, but this part shall be exactly the same ...

Cesc