[Devel] New module: Perl Virtual Database

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Thu Apr 12 17:45:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 12. April 2007, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> is the module loaded on the tracker or you just forgot to attach/post
> the link to it?

in your last mail, you said that I can immediately upload the code to the SVN
repository. I was just about to do so.

Please reply ASAP (or tell me via IRC) if I should not do so.

   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ Drink wet cement, and get completely stoned.