[Devel] Re: Do you consider the case that Nofify message is too long to transmit with winfo+xml body?

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 11 12:14:23 CEST 2007

Hello,

This problem could indeed arouse when using UDP and with Notify messages
that follow a Subscribe(because this are the ones that contain full
state). Maybe the size should be checked when sending a Notify with
presence.winfo and in the case of an overflow send 2 consecutive
Notifies, the second with state= partial.
However,it is not about the number of users in the system as you said
but about the number of user agents that subscribe to a certain resource.

Best regards,

Anca