[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1696208 ] presence: compile error

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 11 10:43:10 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1696208, was opened at 2007-04-07 21:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1696208&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
publish.c: In function ‘handle_publish’:
publish.c:330: error: ‘event_t’ has no member named ‘params’
make[1]: *** [publish.o] Error 1

The problem is also in subscribe.c - function handle_subscribe