[Devel] SIP Identity support

Alexander Christ Alexander.Christ386 at web.de
Fri Apr 6 11:44:15 CEST 2007

Hello Henning,

thank you for the review of the code. I use gcc 3.3.5 and libssl 0.9.7. The
function prototypes of "ASN1_item_d2i" and "meth->d2i" have changed in libssl
0.9.8. The warnings due to signedness only appear with gcc versions > 3.3.5.

I have fixed the code. The attachment contains patches for "identity.c" and
"identity.h".

Regards
Alexander