[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1675036 ] PA module: NOTIFY Message body contains invalid XML document

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 4 16:34:19 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1675036, was opened at 2007-03-06 18:05
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1675036&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
PA module prepares invalid XML document as a Message Body for NOTIFY request: resulting XML document consists of duplicates of <geopriv><location-info><civilAddress> and <\status> tags as location section is not prepared by pidf_add_location() routine properly. Please find attached file with a patch fixed given error.