[Devel] Multiple IP's and UDP children

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Apr 3 19:14:01 CEST 2007

I was rather thinking to keep the current meaning of "children" (number
of children per interface) and to have the ability to specify a number
of children when you define an interface - if a specific number is
forced, the default "children" will be ignored.

Ex:

children=5

listen=udp:ip1:port1/children=2
listen=udp:ip2
listen=udp:ip3

this will result in 5 workers per interface for ip2 and ip3 and 2
workers for ip1.

regards,
bogdan