[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1562853 ] pdt update cache error

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 21 15:03:21 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1562853, was opened at 2006-09-21 16:03
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1562853&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I've a problem trying to get pdt module working. These
are the log I get
with debug=9.

pdt_print_tree: [sip.mydomain.com]
pdt_print_node: [2] [proxy01.sipphone.com]
pdt_print_node: [2393] [other.host.at.domain.com]
pdt_print_node: [51] [my.host.at.domain.com]
PDT:pdt_sync_cache: ...
PDT:pdt_sync_cache: sync op[1]=1...
prefix alredy allocated
pdt_add_to_tree internal error!
PDT:pdt_sync_cache: Error to insert into tree
PDT:prefix2domain: cannot update the cache

I'm working with openser 1.1.0-notls, and pdt.c version
"v 1.8
2006/07/03 15:26:17 miconda Exp".

MySQL description of pdt table is:

+---------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field   | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+---------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| sdomain | varchar(255) | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| prefix  | varchar(32)  | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| domain  | varchar(255) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
+---------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+

but the association sdomain,prefix,domain seems to be
correct, as the
pdt_print log lines report. Strange behaviour also
occurs when I try to
list from fifo the table every two times once I get:

host:~# openserctl fifo pdt_list
database engine 'MYSQL' loaded
Control engine 'FIFO' loaded
entering fifo_cmd pdt_list
400 pdt_fifo_list - domain not found
FIFO command was:
:pdt_list:openser_receiver_25901

while the second time openserctl hangs until I kill it
with ctrl+c.