[Devel] Use of 'registered()' while processing REGISTER request

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 14 10:25:57 CEST 2006

Hi Kobi,

I have a patch you might find useful - instead of taking the AOR from
the request ( registered () and lookup() from RURI and save() from To),
you may push via an AVP what ever AOR you want. So you can take the TO
uri, place it in an AVP and pass it to registered() as AOR.

does it sound reasonable?

regards,
Bogdan