[Devel] module UAC

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 13 19:06:12 CEST 2006

Hi Thiago,

even if you need the new value for the FROM URI and not for the RURI, it
still can be done with what we have now:
    1) save RURI into an avp A1 (use avp_write)
    2) call exec() that will return the value into RURI
    3) move the RURI into another avp A2
    4) restore the original RURI from avp A1 (use avp_pushto)
    5) use A2 for uac_replace_from()

the idea is to avoid code duplicity if possible.

regards,
bogdan