[Devel] msilo methods check

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Sat Sep 9 20:25:39 CEST 2006

On 09/09/06 14:19, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> how about if msilo module would check from location table methods field
> if registered UA supports message request before sending stored messages
> to that UA?  perhaps msilo module was developed before location table
> had methods field?

There is an option for registrar module to perform location lookup with
method filtering:

http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/registrar.html#AEN288

However, optimization by not accessing silo table would be added if
msilo will do the filtering, which is good considering registration
rate. I will add this on the feature request tracker.