[Devel] Request for discussion: t_relay() internal error processing

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Sep 5 23:06:28 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 14:47, Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya wrote:
> I'd probably vote for (ii) for a couple of basic reasons (not really
> related to what is happening...) a) too much information is almost
> never a bad thing
> b) it pretty much subsumes (i), i.e., given the info you extract from
> this, you can essentially replicate (i)

If I understood this right, both would be present at the same time: if not
disabled, it will send autoreplies and return no error codes (i.e. behave
like now), but if disabled, it will return the error codes specified at
point 2 and send no autoreplies.

So I think there is nothing to vote about.

--
Dan