[Devel] Need help for openser admin installation

Ferianto siregar ferianto_voip at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 16:13:42 CEST 2006

Dear development team,

I am so sorry because of the email before. Maybe I am too panic because  this project is my final project in my campus and I must build it successfully in order I can graduate this year. And this is my first time to build it. So, I am confused where I have to ask and who I have to ask.
So, If I have some mistakes to all of you and to the policy of this mailinglist, I am so sorry.
I do hope all of you can forgive me..Please forgive me..

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Ferianto

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote: Hi Ferianto,

please do not use all possible lists for posting your email. There are
some policies about the topics that should be posted or not on each list.

first please just stick to the openser mailing lists and your topics are
only related to openser.

secondly, do not post on devel list since your topics are about using
something and not about developing.

please stick to these rules as people do not enjoy reading on the list
emails out of topics.

regards,
bogdan