[Devel] msg->id unique???

Carsten Bock openser-list at qbiz.de
Wed Oct 25 17:10:02 CEST 2006

Hi Bogdan,

I did not restart the proxy and even if we did, this would not have lead
into an error, because then we would do a database lookup in every case
(unless the ID would be 0).
I know, it should be incremented for every received message and it
should not lead into this error, but in our case it did not work
properly :-(
I am investigating on this issue and keep you'll informed if i find
something.

CU in Berlin,
Carsten