[Devel] new presence server

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:45:52 CEST 2006

Gaim 2.00beta3.1 has SIMPLE support and is able to interact with the
new presence implementation although it has some problems with the
status of the other gaim buddies...it does not send a PUBLISH with
closed status when closing gaim.

There's also openwengo-ng...but I haven't been able to compile it
(yet!!) on a linux platform.

Samuel.