[Devel] Patches for old PA module

Helmut Schulz helmut at thalion-graphics.de
Sat Oct 21 15:55:20 CEST 2006

Hello,

I fixed several problems in the old PA module. Most of the fixes concern
memory usage problems - after applying them, PA doesn't seem to leak memory
any more, even when under rather heavy load for long time periods.
Other fixes affect SUBSCRIBE handling for zero expiration durations, atom IDs
in PIDF documents and several other minor, more semantic-related issues.

I don't know, if this is still of interest, as the PA module seems to be
deprecated now. Anyway, if it *is*, I will happily send the modified
files. :)

Best Regards,
Helmut