[Devel] Patch for DB-API / mysql Module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 19 14:48:03 CEST 2006

Hi Carsten,

no, the patch was no lost :). I was trying to see if a similar function
exists for postgres. Any change in the DB API is translated in updating
*all* module implementing it - mysql, postgres, flatstore, dbtext,
unixodbc.

Maybe a better approach is to add a new capability flag for this
feature; if supported, the DB module will advertise this flag; see
db/db_cap.h

regards,
bogdan