[Devel] table names for ACC module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 19 14:43:26 CEST 2006

Hi Victor,

it is an interesting idea - please upload it on the tracker, in the
Feature Request section to see if some of the developers consider it for
development.

Usually my opinion is to keep things as simple as possible on the proxy
(as it is a key component) and try to implement the complex stuff
outside, if possible. Have you consider writing a small shell script to
do table rotation at the end of the day ? Like openser writes in the
same table and, at the end of the day, the script moves all records a
custom named table.

Regards,
Bogdan