[Devel] Dialog module updating timeout value on PRACK

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 17 19:48:49 CEST 2006

Hi Ron,

I guess the easiest way to go at the moment will be to have a way to
stop the PRACK to reset the timeout. I see to choices:
    1) define as module parameter a mask of methods to be ignore at
timeout update - is simple, fast but not so flexible
    2) if the avp timeout is set to value 0, ignore it - more flexible.

regards,
bogdan