[Devel] domainpolicy module

Tue Oct 17 12:13:09 CEST 2006

Hi!

My colleague Otmar has written the domainpolicy module for openser
(http://www.enum.at/index.php?id=dokumente).

It can be used for statical peering and dynamical peering (peer is
identified by a federation memberhsip announced with NAPTR records
within its SIP domain) and manipulates SIP message routing (allow
override of transport, port, and per peer setting of TLS parameters).

What do you think of adding this to opener CVS?

I know there should not be a module which implements non-standard
protocols or is not of general usage.

Maybe, federation based peering is not a general use case, but it allows
manipulation of relay parameters (like port, transport, TLS domain ...)
on a per peer/domain basis, thus I think it can be useful for others as
well.

regards
klaus