[Devel] Openserctl add: Plase help.....

Ferianto siregar ferianto_voip at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 04:37:12 CEST 2006

Dear all,

  Thank you very much for this chance. Thank you very much for time.
  All, I have a problem in understanding the output when running openserctl add command (for adding new user).
  After, I add new user (success), Why this message always appear?
  What does it mean?
    "0\n".
  "1.00\n".
  "0\n".
  "128\n".
  "4294967295\n";

  Because I see that this number never changed. I always get this number when success to add new user.
  I do hope anybody can give me information, what do those numbers mean?
  Thanks

  Regards,

  FERIANTO