[Devel] rank == PROC_FIFO

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 10 11:21:43 CEST 2006

Hi Juha,

I'm already working on the second solution as it is more general; to
simply things even more, the MI functions will be automatically exported
by modules by declaring them in the module_export structure (similar to
script functions and module parameters).

today or tomorrow I will commit it on CVS.

regards,
bogdan