[Devel] [ openser-Patches-1344272 ] Carrier ENUM support according to draft-haberler-carrier-enu

Mon Oct 9 13:59:02 CEST 2006

Hi Juha!

Since August the interims infrastructure ENUM methods based on branching
inside the e164.arpa domain is working group item.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-combined-00.txt

This draft is supported by Otmars patch at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1344272&group_id=139143&atid=743022

This patch adds the following items:
1. extend openser's resolver to support TXT and EBL records.

2. extend the ENUM module to allow the use of the TXT-record based
interm solution as described in draft-ietf-enum-combined

3. extend the ENUM module to allow usage of the EBL-record based interm
solution as described in draft-ietf-enum-branch-location-record

4. extend the ENUM module to allow branching at the country-code level

What about adding the patch to the enum module?

btw: It does not break existing syntax

regards
klaus