[Devel] rank == PROC_FIFO

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Oct 8 12:52:11 CEST 2006

Hi Juha,

hmm..that's something I overlooked - that some module needs to do some
init in the process running the MI commands.

There are 2 solutions for this:
    - the MI function should check if all resources are available and if
not to allocate/open them -> no need of init function, the init being
done at first run.
    - place in module_export structure an init_mi function to be called
only in the processes running the mi functions.

regards,
bogdan