[Devel] OpenSER Summit @ VoN Europe

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 5 12:46:06 CEST 2006

Hello Everybody,

we are pleased to announce that first OpenSER Summit will take place in
Berlin, on the 8th November. The summit is hosted inside the VoN Europe
Exhibition. The participants registered via OpenSER will have free
access to summit and exhibition. A registration form will be available
very soon on the web site, as an alternative you can send email to
team at openser.org with your details.

We are looking to network people around OpenSER, to share experiences
and build business relations, among invited persons are executives from
major communication companies. The board members and main developers
will be there as well. There is no need for other words about VoN
(http://www.von.com), is the leading conference in VoIP and we are glad
that we can tie up together the OpenSER Summit.

To be able to cover organizing expenses, we are looking for
sponsorships. The sponsors will get the opportunity to held a
presentation and do advertising inside the event. Banners will be
published on the OpenSER web site and event's page. We will be able to
offer to sponsors free passes to full conference (all presentations at
VoN, lunches, dinners and parties) and other discounts.

If you are interested to be a sponsor of the event, please contact us at
team at openser.org and we will give you more details about the conditions
and offering you will get.

More details will be published on http://www.openser.org site as soon as
updates come.