[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/modules/domain README domain.c domain_mod.c sip-server/modules/domain/doc domain_user.sgml

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Oct 2 11:22:52 CEST 2006

On Monday 02 October 2006 08:46, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> docs and code are ok, see
>
> http://www.openser.org/docs/pseudo-variables-1.1.x.html

Oh well, it appears I'm a bit behind these changes. I was under the
impression that only the notation was unified for the two, not the
concept as well. I recall that not long ago, pseudo variables was used to
refer only to internal (mostly read-only) stuff: $ruri, $si, $fu, ... and
that AVPs were considered a different beast.

Anyway, in the above document it mentions that AVP aliases are noted as
$avp($alias_name). Is this correct, because I recall that the $ sign was
removed as an alias prefix? Also it says that if the [si] prefix is
missing from an AVP name is considered a string AVP, while I also recall
that the [si] prefix was make mandatory for AVPs in 1.1.x

Now as far as I remember from what was posted to this mailing list the
notation should be like:

$avp([si]:avp_name) - AVP notation where the [si] prefix cannot be missing
$avp(alias_name)    - AVP alias notation

Should these errors be corrected in the document at the link above or is
my recollection of this things incorrect?

--
Dan