[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/modules/domain README domain.c domain_mod.c sip-server/modules/domain/doc domain_user.sgml

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Sun Oct 1 21:37:14 CEST 2006

On Sunday 01 October 2006 20:50, Juha Heinanen wrote:
>   Commit Log:
>   * A faster implementation is_domain_local() that accepts only a
> pseudo variable as argument.

Does it still support AVPs and AVP aliases? Because looking at the code it
suggests that it does, but looking at the docs it suggests it doesn't.

I think that people reading the docs associate "pseudo variables" with
internal variables like $ru, $fd, ... and do not perceive these as
including AVPs as well. If I would read the docs for the first time and I
would not know better from the code itself, I would never imagine that I
can use an AVP there.

I think the docs should mention AVPs and AVP aliases as well.

--
Dan