[Devel] Fokus releases openIMS core

Dragos Vingarzan vingarzan at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Nov 20 15:10:26 CET 2006

Hi all,

Yes, we did :). It seems that you beat me to announcing it.

Quick about it:

Keeping it short:
- project at http://www.openimscore.org  (SVN, mail-lists, etc on berliOS)
- general information at
http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/ims/OSIMS.php?lang=en or
mailto:info at open-ims.org
- you get P/I/S-CSCF, HSS, SIP2IMS Gateway, CDiameterPeer (as module for
SER, also standalone usable), JavaDiameterPeer (100% Java and decent
performance).

So far we have developed on top of SER. However, I would be very happy
to have it run also on OpenSER. If anyone could help create a similar
openser_ims distribution please contact me. I would gladly do it myself,
but I am swamped for the next 3-6 months and can't take this task
completely.

Lots of people at the Workshop mentioned that they are using OpenSER.
There is no reason why they shouldn't continue to do so while we all use
a common set of IMS components.

-Dragos

Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi!
>
> For those who are interested in other (open)ser related projectes:
> Fokus reöeased an IMS core based on ser:
>
> http://openimscore.org/
> code: http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/openimscore/
>
> regards
> Klaus

Dipl. Eng. Dragos Vingarzan
FOKUS/NGNI
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
10589 Berlin,Germany
Phone +49 (0)30 - 3463 - 7385
Mobile +49 (0)163 - 159 - 5221
eMail vingarzan at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Web www.fokus.fraunhofer.de
We could change the world if God would give us the source code...