[Devel] Re: fix for Radius failed query logging

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Nov 18 10:12:23 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

The proposed patch associates the Failed packet with a query in the
sql module. What Failed will be used in the future for is not really
important in this case. The patch allows to decide what to do with a
Failed packet, you may configure it the way you configure today what
to do with a Start or a Stop.

It is a simple coding issue and not a standardization issue IMHO

Adrian