[Devel] Re: fix for Radius failed query logging

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Nov 16 18:30:14 CET 2006

We use this for logging of Radius packets type Failed, which are
generated by negative codes in OpenSER.

For example this Radius packet will not end up in sql without the
patch applied:

Thu Nov 16 18:28:01 2006
         Acct-Status-Type = Failed
         Service-Type = Sip-Session
         Sip-Response-Code = 487
         Sip-Method = Invite
         User-Name = "Unknown at gw02-mci.budgetphone.nl"
         Calling-Station-Id = "sip:Unknown at gw02-mci.budgetphone.nl"
         Called-Station-Id = "sip:31402910153 at budgetphone.nl"
         Sip-Translated-Request-URI = "sip:
31402910153 at 192.168.2.115:5060"
         Acct-Session-Id = "5b6bb3eb297fb5c14ac8052d7bbd2904 at gw02-
mci.budgetphone.nl"
         Sip-To-Tag = "f5c8a2d2f16cd3f7i0"
         Sip-From-Tag = "as42ed4c4a"
         Sip-Cseq = "102"
         Source-IP = "193.67.155.227"
         Source-Port = "5060"
         Canonical-URI = "sip:31402910153 at budgetphone.nl"
         Billing-Party = "Unknown at gw02-mci.budgetphone.nl"
         From-Header = ""Unknown" <sip:Unknown at gw02-
mci.budgetphone.nl>;tag=as42ed4c4a"
         SIP-Proxy = "81.23.228.150"
         NAS-IP-Address = 10.0.0.139
         Client-IP-Address = 10.0.0.139
         Acct-Unique-Session-Id = "60b16bfb79b215b1"
         Timestamp = 1163698081