[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1597607 ] ENUM related functions should accept ENUM number without '+'

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 16 11:18:10 CET 2006

Bugs item #1597607, was opened at 2006-11-16 11:18
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1597607&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.1.x

Initial Comment:
The ENUM functions in OpenSER fail with an e.164 number without '+', while I think it should accept them. (I can't find any mention of a required '+' in any e.164 document I could find)

I know it is possible to prefix '+' manually to the r-uri for enum_query(), but for enum_fquery() this is impossible as the From is immutable in OpenSER.
(uac_replace_from() doesn't do the trick)