[Devel] RADIUS Dictionary

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 14 15:39:44 CET 2006

This is a strange story.... For the values of Sip-Method attribute,
openser does not use the dictionary, but it simply uses the internal
bitmaks for encoding.

so, the dictionary is actually useful only for the RADIUS server :).

this is something I have on my to do list for the next release. We will
align to the values defined by the draft and additionally add more for
methods not covered.

Regards,
Bogdan