[Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1591247 ] Named routes and flags

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 13 18:04:10 CET 2006

Feature Requests item #1591247, was opened at 2006-11-06 11:41
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1591247&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In the latest SER, it's possible to have named routes,
it would be nice to see the same functionality in
OpenSER as well.

For example

route {
   if (loose_route) {
      # blabla
   }

   if (METHOD == INVITE) {
      route("invite.handler");
   }
}

route["invite.handler"] {
   # bla bla bla bla
   if (from_uri =~ "1.3.3.7") {
      setflag("eliteUser");
   }
}

This makes the code a lot easier to read, especially
when you have some real large configurations.