[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1491017 ] LCR problem if no user-part in R-URI

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 26 10:12:22 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1491017, was opened at 2006-05-18 17:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by agranig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1491017&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
next_gw() always prefixes the rewritten host-part with
an '@' sign, which breaks requests not containing a
user-part (like REGISTER).

Thus for example the R-URI sip:some.host.com is
rewritten to sip:@127.0.0.1:5080, resulting in an error
when relaying.