[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1493632 ] ERROR:registry:update_contacts: invalid cseq for aor

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 24 01:44:55 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1493632, was opened at 2006-05-23 07:37
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1493632&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
This problem has been reproduced on both Polycom and
Sipura phones.

To reproduce this problem:

1. Stop OpenSER,
2. Empty the "location table",
3. Reboot the IP Phone (or if the phone is online, it
may automatically register itself).
4. The registration should proceed normally.
5. Reboot the IP Phone.
6. Error message is generated and the registration fails.

Our db_mode setting is:

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)

Our systems are available for testing if needed.

Regards,
Norm

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)