[Devel] Last changes before CVS freez

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue May 23 12:51:24 CEST 2006

Hi Juha,

normally only one missed call report should be generated per fork
sequence. I'm still trying to reproduce what you are reporting, but not
successful so fat - still getting only one report.
Are you using the latest CVS version?

Accounting is done on TMCB_RESPONSE_OUT. if you set the accounting flag,
the call report will be triggered at that point - by default only
successful transactions are reported; to get also the negative ones, you
need to set the failed_transaction flag also.

Missing calls is a different story - there can be more than one report
per transaction if serial fork was done.

To achieve your scenario, you need to set the accounting flag (to get
the call report if successful) and the missed call flag (to get a missed
call report(s) if the call fails).

regards,
bogdan