[Devel] radius acc reports timeout failure twice

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon May 22 19:26:12 CEST 2006

Hi Juha,

no changes were made in 408 processing, but only for 486, in TM. Also
some changes were made in ACC module for missed calls reporting.

Are you sure you are not forcing accounting also from script?

Also note there are 2 type of accounting records:
    missed calls
    transaction account (if failed is enabled).

So, if you have a failed called and logging failed transactions is
enabled, you get both types of records. I did this scenario, using
syslog, and here is the output:

1(27435) ACC: call missed: fromuri=sip:user1 at test.ro,
touri=sip:user2 at test.ro, method=INVITE, i-uri=sip:user2 at test.ro,
o-uri=sip:user2 at 192.168.2.2:5062;transport=udp,
from=<sip:user1 at test.ro>;tag=4760C4FD, call_id=641246142 at 192.168.2.2,
to=<sip:user2 at test.ro>, code=408 Request Timeout, userpart=user2,
totag=n/a, fromtag=4760C4FD, domain=test.ro

1(27435) ACC: transaction answered: fromuri=sip:user1 at test.ro,
touri=sip:user2 at test.ro, method=INVITE, i-uri=sip:user2 at test.ro,
o-uri=sip:user2 at 192.168.2.2:5062;transport=udp,
from=<sip:user1 at test.ro>;tag=4760C4FD, call_id=641246142 at 192.168.2.2,
to=<sip:user2 at test.ro>, code=408, userpart=user2, totag=n/a,
fromtag=4760C4FD, domain=test.ro

regards,