[Devel] reason code for multi-leg accounting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon May 15 11:54:41 CEST 2006

Hi Juha,

yes, there is a lot of info that make sense to be additionally logged
for each leg. My idea is to make the multi-leg accounting more flexible
- instead of having the fixed pair of source/destination, you will
define a set of avp to be logged for each leg - so you will define the
source, destination, comment, etc...

but this will be in the next release.

regards,
bogdan