[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server items.c items.h serialize.c usr_avp.c usr_avp.h sip-server/modules/acc acc.c sip-server/modules/auth auth_mod.c rpid.c sip-server/modules/avpops README avpops.c avpops_impl.c avpops_impl.h avpops_parse.c ...

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon May 8 09:49:54 CEST 2006

Hello,

On 05/08/2006 09:17 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> daniel,
>
> should we also add script flags support to radius auth_radius and
> uri_radius modules? currently the syntax of SIP-AVP value returned from
> radius is
>
> (#|:)name(#|:)value
>
> i guess we would need to add an optional flag after name somehow, e.g.,
>
> (#|:)name[%flag](#|:)value

actually the storage model has not changed. It is only about memory. The
main purpose was to make possible grouping AVPs (per caller, callee or
other criterea - the avp_radius does something like that by name).
Having 8 flags, 8 avp groups can be used and combinations of them can be
managed at once via avpops functions.

I will send in a short time an announcement describing in detail the new
functionality.