[Devel] CVS access

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue May 2 15:51:19 CEST 2006

Hello,

On 05/02/2006 04:39 PM, Helge Waastad wrote:
> Hi,
> I just wonder if there has been made any decission concerning the CVS
> access for OpenSER?
>
> At least for me, it's much easier to update through CVS than the
> snapshots (due to several minor changes I have made)

we have machine where to mirror the cvs, but we haven't found yet a way
to synchronized it with the one from sourceforge since there is no
direct access provided to it (ssh or rsync). If no solution will be
found very soon (still under investigation), maybe moving the master cvs
from sourceforge is the alternative, at the end.