[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1476282 ] Makefile.defs overrides cflag settings

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 2 11:26:54 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1476282, was opened at 2006-04-25 18:13
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1476282&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: packaging
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Please have Makefile.defs not override my CFLAG
settings. Rather, change the following:

from:
CFLAGS=

to:
CFLAGS+=

There may be some other settings you shouldn't
override, but that's one that jumped out at me.