[Devel] Bug in openser_postgresql.sh

Lenir lenirsantiago at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 01:38:31 CEST 2006

Hey guys openser_postgresql.sh has a few typos that prevent it from creating
the 'trusted' and 'usr_preferences' tables, I'm using postgres 7.4.8 on RH
EL 4.2, this is how it should read:

CREATE TABLE trusted (

  src_ip varchar(39) NOT NULL,

  proto varchar(4) NOT NULL,

  from_pattern varchar(64) default NULL,

  tag varchar(32) default NULL

)

CREATE INDEX ip_addr ON trusted (src_ip);

CREATE TABLE usr_preferences (

  uuid varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',

  username varchar(100) NOT NULL default '0',

  domain varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',

  attribute varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',

  value varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',

  type int NOT NULL default '0',

  modified timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT NOW().

  PRIMARY KEY (uuid,username,domain,attribute,type,value)

);

CREATE INDEX ua_idx ON usr_preferences (uuid,attribute);

CREATE INDEX uda_idx ON usr_preferences (username,domain,attribute);

Also, is there any reason why there's no primary key in the table 'trusted'?
in previous versions it used to be:

PRIMARY KEY (src_ip, proto, from_pattern)

Regards,

Lenir.

p.s. sorry I don't know how to make a patch file.