[Devel] how to alter the ACK to a 487

S G skg1010 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:14:13 CET 2006

Yes the To and From headers have nothing do with routing. The carrier states
that the proper e.164 formatting in the headers is necessary for their
platform to properly rate and bill. The carrier in question is one of the
largest here in the U.S. According to them, their other customers are able
to comply to thier e.164 formatting using various other soft switches and
equipment.

Thanks,
Sumeet